Curriculog - Curriculum Management Overview
The Course Approval forms will close on Monday December 1, 2017 and the College of Arts and Sciences will not review any curriculum approval process not at the Ed Affairs step by Tuesday October 31, 2017.
Logging In and Submitting Forms:
Faculty and staff who have a user account in Curriculog will be able to launch curricular proposals, monitor their proposals through the approval process, and see decisions. The system also allows guests (anyone who is not assigned a role or granted access to originate proposals) to view all ongoing proposals and an account will automatically be generated. Please use the Log in link at the top right of the screen.
Assistance and Support Materials:
Please contact the Office of the University Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org for any support you may need. Training and immediate assistance will be provided.
Utilize the Quick Links to navigate through the tutorial and support documentation for Curriculog. Anyone with an account also has access to Curriculog University, Digital Architecture’s training and support environment, which can also be utilized to supplement or directly answer any questions or issues you may experience using the software. The University of Delaware does not own Curriculog, therefore any information regarding functionality and processes are behind a CAS firewall and it is not appropriate to disseminate this information to anyone or any entity outside of the University.
- Approval Support
- Committee Support
- Courses Specific Proposal Fields
- Cross-listings Support
- Custom Routes Support
- Definitions of Course Terms
- Editing a Proposal
- Program Specific Proposal Fields
- Proposal Fields
- Proposal Support
- Selecting the Correct Form
- System Support
- User Account Dashboard
- Graduate New Course Step-by-Step
- Graduate Course Revision Step-by-Step
- Graduate Course Deactivation Step-by-Step
- Graduate New Program Step-by-Step
- Graduate Program Revision Step-by-Step
- Graduate Program Deactivation Step-by-Step
- College of Arts & Sciences Course Nomination
- Proposal for New Minor Requirements
- Proposal for New Majors Requirements
- Undergraduate New Course Step-by-Step
- Undergraduate Course Revision Step-by-Step
- Undergraduate Course Deactivation Step-by-Step
- Undergraduate New Program Step-by-Step
- Undergraduate Program Revision Step-by-Step
- Undergraduate Program Deactivation Step-by-Step
Please login to view your personal dashboard.
Login or password is incorrect. Please Try Again.
Listed below are the symbols and colors utilized in Curriculog:
- = has not made a decision
- = approved
- = rejected
- = held
- = suspended
- = cancelled
- = multiple decisions
- = task
- = mine
- = stuck
- = urgent, out of date import source